Need Septic Tank Pumping in Raleigh, NC?
With nearly 50 years of experience with septic tanks, you can depend on us for efficient septic tank pumping in Raleigh. At David Brantley and Sons, Inc., we have the knowledge, experience, and equipment to replace a faulty septic tank, install a new tank, and make sure your tank is properly maintained. Our priority is to make sure the job is done correctly the first time and in a timely and efficient manner.
Our Septic Tank and Systems Installation Services
We specialize in the following septic tank installation services:
- New septic tank installation
- Pump-outs of septic tank and grease traps
- Pump replacement
- Point-of-sale inspections for real estate closings
- Pretreatment services
- Grease interceptor installation
- Lift station installation and repair
- Treatment systems
- Drip and spray systems
Septic Tank Maintenance in Raleigh
Septic tank maintenance in Raleigh is essential in order to prevent costly and damaging septic tank failure. A failed septic tank can release untreated chemicals and human waste into the environment. This may contaminate groundwater, drinking water, and nearby wells. When this happens, property values in the area can plummet and new real estate may be delayed until the problem is taken care of.
At David Brantley and Sons, we specialize in all aspects of proper Raleigh septic tank cleaning. Our maintenance care includes the following tasks:
- Pumping of the septic tank every 3 years
- Annual filter cleaning and replacement
- Annual pump and control checks
- Annual manifold flushing
- Annual drainfield assessment
- And more!